NewsCurrently, no news are available
A block course offered by the Chair of Dependable Systems and Software. It is worth 6 ECTS.
This block course will explore the computer science perspective of space applications, covering a spectrum from satellite operations to interplanetary communication.
- System Design
- Orbit Dynamics
- Launchers, Spacecrafts, Satellites, Space Stations
- System Architecture, System Components
- Transmission and Encoding Basics
- Delay Tolerant Networking, Routing, Congestion, Contact Plans
- Interplanetary Internet and beyond
- Resource Managment
- Power, Memory, Space, Time
- Mission Planning and Operation
- Telerobotics vs. Autonomy (vs. Human-Operated)
- Classic Scheduling (Earliest-Deadline-First, Rate-Monotonic, etc.)
- Task Graphs, Timed and Priced Timed Automata
- Linear Pogramming (LP, ILP, MILP, Multi-commodity flow problems)
- Satisfiability and Optimisation Modulo Theories
- LEO vs. GEO Satellites, Space Missions
- Exploration, Observation, Communication, Tourism
- Space Debris, Space Weather, Distances and Delays
It takes place in summer 2020, running as a block course.