Important Information on the Re-Exam
in two days, on Thursday, 18th February, we will write the re-exam as announced.
Please refer to the information in the forum.
In particular, please make sure you are aware that the exam will take place in E1 3, HS 001 and that you know your seat. You will find it on your personal status page. Please be at the lecture hall at 09:55.
Further, note that it is necessary for you to bring your medical mouth-nose protection mask (i.e. surgical mask or FFP2/KN95/N95 mask) with you. Wearing a face mask is mandatory on university premises. Medical mouth-nose protections have to be worn inside the buildings and during the entire duration of the exam, this includes all waiting situations before entering the room as well as entering and leaving the room.
We would also like to remind you again of the health questionnaire:
- Did you have confirmed contact with a person that has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough / Husten
- Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
- Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen
- Diarrhoea / Durchfall
- Fever / Fieber
- Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
- Loss of smell (e.g. no longer able to smell burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
- Loss of taste (e.g. unable to distinguish when food is burnt) / Geschmacksverlust
If your answer is “yes” to one or more of the following questions, then you are not allowed to attend the exam. If you provide a doctor’s certificate to the examination office later on, the examination attempt will be canceled and will not count.
If you are unsure about any of these questions, please consult a doctor. If the doctor decides that you can safely take the exam, you will need to provide a certificate attesting this.
Euer Space Team