Important Information on the Final Exam
Written on 02.11.2020 14:00 by Gregory Stock
Tomorrow, on Tuesday, 3rd November, we will write the final exam as announced.
Please refer to the information in the forum.
In particular, please make sure you are aware that the exam will take place starting 14:05 in E2 5, HS I and that you know your seat. You will find it on your personal status page. Also note that since 2nd November, wearing a face mask is mandatory at all university locations. Face coverings have to be worn both inside and outside the buildings and also during all in-person activities, i.e. during the whole examination.
We would also like to remind you again of the health questionnaire:
- Did you have confirmed contact with a person that has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough / Husten
- Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
- Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen
- Diarrhoea / Durchfall
- Fever / Fieber
- Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
- Loss of smell (e.g. no longer perceiving burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
- Loss of taste (e.g. burnt food no longer differentiable) / Geschmacksverlust
If you answer one or more of these questions with “Yes”, you will not be allowed to take part in the exam. If you later submit a medical certificate to the Examination Office, your registration for the exam will be cancelled and not counted as an attempt.
If you are unsure about any of these questions, please consult a doctor. If the doctor decides that you can safely take the exam, you will need to provide a certificate attesting this.
Euer Space Team