Important Information on the Final Exam
Next Monday, 2nd August, we will write the final exam as announced.
Please refer to the information in the forum.
In particular, please make sure you are aware that the exam will take place starting 10:00 in E2 2, GHH, and that you know your seat. You will find it on your personal status page. Also, note that wearing a medical mouth-nose protection mask (surgical mask or FFP2/KN95/N95 mask) is mandatory at all university locations. Face coverings have to be worn inside all buildings and also during all in-person activities, i.e. during the whole examination.
We would also like to remind you again of the health questionnaire:
- Did you have definite contact with a Covid-19 patient, who was tested positive, in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Cough / Husten
- Sore throat / Halsschmerzen
- Nasal congestion / runny nose / Schnupfen
- Diarrhoea / Durchfall
- Fever / Fieber
- Aches and pains / Gliederschmerzen
- Loss of smell (e.g. no longer able to smell burnt food) / Geruchsverlust
- Loss of taste (e.g. unable to distinguish when food is burnt) / Geschmacksverlust
If your answer is “Yes” to one or more of these questions, then you are not allowed to attend the exam. If you provide a doctor’s certificate to the examination office later on, the examination attempt will be canceled and will not count.
If you are unsure about any of these questions, please consult a doctor. If the doctor decides that you can safely take the exam, you will need to provide a certificate attesting this along to the exam.
Euer Space Team