Important Information on the Final Exam
Modified: 30.03.2022 16:06 Written By: Maximilian Köhl
Dear HOD students,
Here is some important information about the upcoming exam:
- The exam takes place at the 7th of April at 14:00 s.t. in E1.3 HS002.
- Make sure to be registered for the exam, otherwise you will not be able to earn points for this course. If your study program uses LSF/HISPOS, you must register there. Otherwise, you must register in the dCMS.
- The registration deadline for the exam ends tomorrow, 31st of March, at 23:59 CEST.
- Please bring your passport or identity card and your student id.
- The exam will be closed-book and you are not allowed to use a cheat sheet.
Note that the university exam regulations due to Covid are in-force. These regulations include the 3G rule (vaccinated, tested, or recovered) and the necessity to wear a medical face mask (surgical mask or FFP2/KN95/N95 mask) during the whole examination. You are required to bring all necessary certificates as well as a suitable face mask to the exam. Furthermore, if you have any of the typical Covid symptoms or had contact to a person tested positive (without being fully vaccinated yourself), you are not allowed to take the exam. For further details, see https://www.uni-saarland.de/dezernat/ls/informationen-zum-semesterbetrieb/wintersemester-202122.html.
If you are unsure about any potential symptoms, please consult a doctor. If the doctor decides that you can safely take the exam, you will need to bring a certificate attesting this to the exam.
The HOD Team